3.25.2008

is he or not?

my day starts with the excruciating heat from the sun scourge my , I was waiting for jeepney for Obrero, when I was riding this jeepney there are students they sitting apart from each aother, they were talking about the heat of the sun then; the first girl sit beside the door, the other one sit near beside the driver.

the first girl wished to eat a fruit as cold as ice, she said it to his friend

in my mind "she should eat watermelon from a fridge."

the other girl suggested that she should sleep after eating.

"i know what fruit I want to eat!" the first girl exclaimed

"it would be nice to eat a mango float" she added,

my mind was laughing then, after that the hot rays of sun bothered me, i was with my classmates, after we part way we took some pictures:

this is zarah. . .

well, my friends watched a movie but i did not come with them because I don't want to burn money for now, even though I will just be paying half price of the ticket. but then I do belive it wolud be fun that I did not come with them, I just don't feel to watch a movie.

No comments: